If I’m being honest, I haven’t wanted to post anything lately. I’ve felt straight-up ill about the things that are happening in America right now and writing about home renovations seems small and unimportant. But I’m getting out of my funk now and you know what is helping? Doing things. I donated to my sister’s classroom today because knowledge truly is power. If you want to donate too, you can do that here.
I’ve also been thinking about good things in life. There still are good things, like…
- $1.99 Gladiolus at Trader Joe’s.
- The hour when all the dishes in my house are clean.
- Homegrown tomatoes on the window sill.
- Nights that are cool enough to drink hot tea again. (This is my favorite.)
- Watching Anne with an E on Netflix.
- Camping this weekend.
Please tell me some good things that are happening in your life. I need to hear it.
love, love, freakin’ love,