How is it December already? Weren’t we just pumpkining all the things, jumping in all the leaves and carving all the jack-o-lanterns? Oh well. The holidays are almost here whether I like it or not. I’m not making all my gifts this year. The handmade holiday challenge that I did last year was kind of insane. But I’ll still make a few gifts and I’ll still try to stay under $100, of course. If you are a fellow nut and want to MAKE ALL THE GIFTS here’s a few (or 20) ideas for low-cost gifts to make this holiday.
For the fashionista:
For the foodie:
- DIY vanilla extract
- Upcycle a rolling pin
- Low sugar nuts
- Infused liquors!
- A personalized mug filled with coffee or chocolates
Can you knit or sew? These projects are super fun
- A knitted baby cape
- A chunky, knitted scarf
- A knitted scrubbie
- A leather clutch
- A look-alike, handmade American Apparel circle scarf
- Beeswax candles
- A toy for your furry friends
- A clay bowl for jewelry, change or paper clips
- A hand-painted and customized ukulele
- And last, but not least, make everyone’s favorite gift (cash!) a little more exciting with this cash mobile.
What gifts are you making this holiday season? Tell me about them in the comments!