Last year, I posted my
26 27 before 27 goals. And it’s almost my birthday, ya’ll. I thought it’d be fun to see how well I did. Admittedly, I lost the original paper these goals were written on, so I haven’t looked at them in a while. Luckily, I saved it here and shared it with you lovely folks! Here’s the update:
26 27 before 27
- Travel to a new city: New Orleans and Philadelphia
- Try a new cuisine: Israeli
- Read a “classic” novel: I re-read the Great Gatsby. It counts!
- Make a new friend: Amber
- Learn to make a vintage cocktail: Tom Collins… gross
- Implement “do nothing” Sundays: I don’t think this will ever happen.
- Sleep under the stars: At Drew & Jordan’s wedding
- Print out old pictures: Noooope.
- Buy a new pair of jeans: I hate jean shopping.
- Go on an unplanned adventure: My whole life is an unplanned adventure at this point!
- Send a letter: Sent it with a package. It counts, right?
- Connect with an old friend: Lauren
- Throw a party: Doing this (again) on Monday!
- Take a night-time stroll: Do this all the time with George, of course!
- Live without regret: Done.
- Forgive often: Working on it, always.
- Visit the farmers’ market: I visited the one in Raleigh. It counts.
- Bake for a friend: Easter
- Play in the ocean: I touched the ocean last time I was at the beach. The water is still super cold here!
- Visit the antique store in Williamston: Never open.
- See a movie alone: Not at the theatre, but I have watched a few alone.
- Speak up for myself: On many occasions, still needs work.
- Learn to shoot a handgun: Just need to take the class now.
- Get a massage: Bah, I never make time to schedule these!
- Hug George daily: My welcome home hugs are the best!
- Laugh often
- Worry less!: Work in progress!!!
Tomorrow I’ll share my new birthday goals.
Do you make birthday goals? What do they include?